We’re glad you stopped by Printers Square, Inc. DBA Talient Action Group. TAG provides products and services via the web on sites such as the one you have visited. Talient Action Group provides services to you subject to the following terms and conditions. By placing an order on this site, you have agreed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
1. LEGAL CLAIM
By accessing this web site and placing an order, you have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read these terms carefully to be sure you fully understand. Orders cannot be placed without acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Talient Action Group reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions without notice.
2. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
This web site, including all content, files, tools and functionality is provided on an “as is” “as available” basis without representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, including without limitation non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Talient Action Group does not warrant this site or its functionality, features, information, templates, availability or other information herein will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error free. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. In such cases, all other warranties are still subject to this policy.
5. ORDER APPROVAL
The Customer is fully responsible for final proof and layout approval prior to the printing process. You have a variety of proofing options from emailed PDF files to hard proofs. Regardless of the selection, you, the Customer are responsible to ensure the proof reflects the anticipated final product.
Talient Action Group is NOT LIABLE for errors in a final product caused by any of the following:
Misspellings, Graphics, Bleeds, Grammar, Damaged Fonts, Small Fonts, Orientation of Files, Punctuation, Wrong Cuts, Incorrect or Missing Folds, Poorly Placed Folds Due To Panel Sizes, Finished Product Size.
By submitting files to Talient Action Group "I agree to the following terms":
I have verified that spelling and content are correct. I am satisfied with the document layout. I understand that my document will print EXACTLY as it appears here, that I cannot make any changes once my order is placed, and that I assume all responsibility for typographical errors.
6. ORDER SHIPMENT
Talient Action Group will ship orders per the selected shipping options at checkout. Talient Action Group may, at times, alter the shipping method without altering the final expected delivery date. In cases where Taient Action Group is able to ship in advance of the standard production time, Talient Action Group may reduce the required 3 day, 2 day, or next day shipping choice while maintaining an option while will coincide with the original delivery date. The original shipping charges processed at the time of order will remain in place.
All material and software are Copyright (c) 2018, Printers Square, Inc. DBA Talient Action Group. All rights are reserved worldwide. It is strictly prohibited to redistribute, copy or republish any of the material and software contained on the Talient Action Web Site website(s); or the copyrighted property of parties from whom Talient Action has licensed such property.
You may not place or reproduce any trademarks, service marks, or logos that are not owned by you or licensed to you onto materials and merchandise to be printed via the Talient Action Group web site. Words, names, and designs used to identify services or products are considered trademarks, service marks, and/or logos. The same policy is applicable for copyrights. You cannot use unlicensed copyrighted materials from photographers, artists, publishers, composers, writers, and other authors of original works. The copyright owner’s exclusive rights prohibit the reproduction of any original work. Talient Action Group’s policy also states that you cannot use explicit language or pornography on printed materials and merchandise.
8. CUSTOMER CONTENT
You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials ("Content") are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You are soley responsible, not Talient Action Group, for all Content that you use, send, upload, post or transmit via the Service. With awareness of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content.
You agree to not use the Service to send, upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that contains (i) child pornography or anything indecent, obscene, lewd, filthy or vile; (ii) a threat to kidnap or injure a person, a threat to injure the personal property or reputation of another person, a threat to accuse any person of a crime, a threat to inform another that a person has violated any law of the United States, or a threat of blackmail; (iii) any matter advocating or urging treason, insurrection, or forcible resistance to any law of the United States; (iv) any defamatory remarks directed at any other person or company; or (v) any content that infringes the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of Talient Action Group or any third party. Talient Action Group does not control the Content posted by Customers and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the Content. Under no circumstances will Talient Action Group be liable to you in any way for any Content you may be exposed to that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable.
We do not print adult content (art is accepted), copyrighted material, discriminatory material, FDA material, or money. We reserve the right to deny services without a disclosed reason for objectionable content.
Products and services are provided for your personal use only. You agree to abide by these terms of service and not to use these products and services or related messages for any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
You agree that you are responsible for protecting your password and controlling access to your registered account. You agree that you will be responsible for all orders placed, or other actions, that are taken through your registered account.
By accepting these terms, you acknowledge Talient Action Group does not pre-screen or review Content, but that Talient Action Group and its affiliates shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to remove any Content that violates the terms of service or may otherwise be objectionable. You further acknowledge and agree that Talient Action Group may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or if there is certain belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the terms of service; (c) respond to claims that the Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Talient Action Group, its users and the public.
CA, KY and TX Print Brokers & Creatives: If you are a Talient Action Group Reseller, you will not by qualified for Sales Tax Exemption if we do not have a record of Resellers Permit in our files. Consider this notification that Sales Tax will apply to all of your orders.
9. STORAGE OF SUPPLIED MATERIALS
Talient Action Group will not be responsible for any content or materials supplied during the process of producing orders. Any files or uploaded content to Talient Action Group is stored temporarily, and only for the purposes of producing your order. We will not be able to retrieve or return supplied files at any point.
Following production of your order, all your content, proofs, and materials will be deleted, without notice, from Talient Action Group storage. Proofs will remain available for a maximum of two months. Customers may contract with Talietn Action Group for custom storefront materials to be stored and available for order on an ongoing basis or as defined by contract.
Talient Action Group maintains no guarantee that Content within the webs site at any single point in time will be available again in the future. Products will be removed and added without notice.
10. GOVERNING LAW
The laws of the State of New Hampshire shall govern the terms and execution of this Agreement, without regard to other state's conflicts of laws and principles. By placing orders within the web site or subsidiary sites, Customers consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Hillsboro County, New Hampshire for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Agreement, including these Terms and Conditions and use of this Site.
11. LEGAL FEES
If any suit or action or other proceeding is commenced to enforce or interpret any of the terms or provisions of this Agreement, the prevailing Party in such suit or action or other proceeding shall be entitled to an award against the other Party for the prevailing Party’s reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred both at trial and on any appeal.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TALIENT ACTION GROUP - INCLUDING ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS OR AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "COVERED PARTIES") - BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, ACT OF GOD, ACCIDENT, DELAY, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COVERED PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO TALIENT ACTION GROUP.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Covered Parties and all parties from whom Talient Action Group has licensed portions of Content, from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to (A) use of this Site, (B) your breach of the Terms and Conditions, (C) your dispute with another user, (D) the unauthorized access to any protected area of the Site, and (E) any image or content being reproduced as part of your order. If using the Site on behalf of a third party, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Covered Parties as described on behalf of yourself and any third party.
14. YOUR ACCOUNT
If you use any Talient Action Group Service, it is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account and password, and to restrict access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Talient Action Group sells products only to adults, not children, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. Those under the age of 18-years-old may use services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Talient Action Group reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - MIGRATING WEB SERVICES
Talient Action Group strives to ensure web site operations are smooth and user friendly. At times, modifications to the web site and other services will require technology changes and updates. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall Talient Action Group be liable for any issues that may arise from the removal or modification of technology or the implementation of new technology within the website, including but not limited to: loss of data, issues with previous or current orders, data files or content files, issues with user's customers or customer's orders, user's inability to comprehend new functionality and features, technical issues (server, network, bugs, speed of site), or missing features, graphics, copy, links or any other data on the website.
16. 3RD PARTY TECHNOLOGYAt times, the use of third party technology will be used to provide greater services to Customers of Talient Action Group. Under no circumstances wll Talient Action Group by liable for the operation, mis-operation, or inoperation of a third party technology. Talient Action Group will do its best to test and review third party technology before implementation, but this will not create any obligation on behalf of Talient Action Group to ensure these services are fully operational. In instances where third party technology has been changed or updated, and these changes have created incompatibility issues or general performance issues, Customers should report such issues to Talient Action Group for review.
17. PRODUCT SAFETYPrint materials, advertising specialty and promotional products are provided to Customers at their request. Many of these products may have small parts, moving mechanisms, and intended applications. Misuse or negligent use by Customers will not create or imply any liability on behalf of Talient Action Group. Customers are fully responsible for the product being ordered.
18. TEMPLATE FILESTalient Action Group will provide die-lines to Customers for use within die-cutting projects based on the supplied die line. Talient Action Group will provide Customer with a digital email PDF or printed proof based on the Customer’s request. Use of the die-line template file is solely the responsibility of the Customer. Misuse by the Customer will not create any liability on behalf of Talient Action Group.
19. CUSTOMER SUBMITTED ARTWORK OR GRAPHICSAll artwork or designs and images must be provided in CMYK format, with additional layers or colors for specialty printing of white ink, metallic inks, sleeking/foil stamping, or specialty varnishes/finishes. Talient Action Group is not responsible for any color shift that occurs in conversions from RGB to CMYK color modes or converting from CMYK to RGB.
All artwork, designs and images must be provided in a minimum of 300 DPI and CMYK color mode (unless otherwise stated). Talient Action Group is not responsible for images printed as fuzzy, distorted or pixelated due to Customer provided artwork.
Additional fees may apply for files larger than 30MB.
20. ADDITIONAL FEES FOR PROCESSING 2ND PROOF
The first digital/emailed PDF proof for each order is free (included in the printing price). Replacing any files after the first proof has been sent will result in additional charges for each file replacement, as files would have to be reprocessed.
A $20.00 reprocessing fee applies to all products within the Talient Action Group web site. The selected proof method fee will remain the same. This includes no additional charge for emailed PDF proofs.
21. COLOR PROOFING, MATCHING & PRINTINGTalient Action Group is not liable for color matching or ink density on-screen proofs approved by Customers. Screen proofs will predict design layout, text accuracy, image proportion, and placement, but not color or density.
Talient Action Group will try its best to match the gradient density of each color based on the CMYK process, but Talient Action Group is not liable for the final appearance of a color.
Important: Gang-run printing is the process by which multiple (and different) customer jobs are combined on a large print sheet and are run at the same time. For example, Talient Action Group prints a sheet of 24 business cards for different customers on one gang-run sheet, and run the sheet 1000 times to get 24 sets of 1000 cards. Each card set is a different card. This process allows us to spread the expensive initial setup cost of running a digital or full-color offset press run among 24 customers.
The application of specialty finishing effects such as high gloss varnish or UV, soft touch coating, and more may affect or change the appearance of printed colors. Talient Action Group is not liable for the final color appearance of products with specialty coatings.
22. ENVELOPES AND LETTERHEADSSome products are produced or pre-made or pre-converted stock. This means, envelopes will be printed on converted envelopes. The offset printing method will have limitations on bleeds, number of ink colors to be put on the sheet, and general color density (especially in areas of multiple paper thicknesses). In these circumstances, we encourage designs to be thoroughly reviewed by the Customers with the stock types and image placements considered.
23. STICKERS AND ROLL LABELSNot all stickers and roll labels have been approved for safety for use on food packaging or for direct contact with food. Do not apply Stickers and Roll Labels to food products or packaging without configuring with Talient Action Group that the product is suitable for such use.
24. ORDER CANCELLATIONTalient Action Group will be happy to help you cancel your order prior to Approval. Orders may be eligible for cancellation upon request via email. Our Customer Service Team will inform you of any cancellation charges depending on the stage of the order.
If a job is canceled, any labor hours (proofs, graphic design work, etc.) or administrative fees (credit cards fees, etc.) will be subtracted from your refund. The minimum is $15 (15%-30% of the total transaction).
Once the order has already gone to print, we will only refund you the shipping. We cannot refund you when your order has been sent to print, because production has already begun.
If a job is canceled prior to it going to print, any labor hours (proofs, graphic design, etc.) and/or administrative fees (credit card fees, etc.) will be subtracted from your refund. For orders between $0 - $49.99: there will be a $10 fee. For orders over $50: a cancellation fee of 10% of the total order will be charged. (a minimum of $15 and a maximum of $500*). *No cap on CC payments over $5000.
All charges related to expedited printing (Rush) or shipping are not refundable, including returned orders for any reason. You must return 100% of the product within 15 days (at your own expense) from the time when the delivery was received.
Since each order is unique to the customer, it has no re-sale value (once it has been printed). All sales are final. If we verify that we made an error, we will reprint the order, free of charge.
Orders on hold due to file or payment issues will be canceled by Talient Action Group if no response is received from the customer within two weeks. Charged orders that have been canceled due to no response will be subject to a cancellation fee, as stated above.
All work and services rendered to Customer remains Talient Action Group’s property until Customer has paid for it and discharged all other debts owing to Talient Action Group. If Customer misuses service(s) in any way, Talient Action Group reserves the right to contact the parties responsible for the misuse and demand the cost of the service(s).
25. RETURNS AND REFUNDSSince each order is unique to the Customer and has no re-sale value, All Sales Are Final. If Talient Action Group verifies the Talient Action Group team has made an error, we will re-print the order. No Refunds or Credit.
The Customer must notify Talient Action Group within 6 business days of order acceptance to notify any defects discovered in the ordered product. In order to receive replacement, Customer must return 100% of the received product within 15 days (at their own expense) from the time when the ordered product delivery was placed.
All charges related to expedited printing (Rush Printing or Shipping) are NOT REFUNDABLE, including for those orders that are returned for any reason. All orders that are being returned must be shipped by the Customer’s own expense.
26. COUPONSAll discounts must be applied at time of checkout unless otherwise stated. See specific coupon for discount code and details. Cannot be applied after order has been placed.
Coupon codes are for one-time use only. Max discount amount: $150. Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Coupon code must be applied at time of checkout and cannot be applied after the order has been placed. Discount applies to the printing, mailing, or direct product costs only, not applicable on tax or shipping and handling charges.
Coupon cannot be combined with another offer or discount or applied to orders containing custom quotes. Valid for the Continental United States only.
27. ORDER SHIPPING & DELIVERYTalient Action Group will always work to ensure that production difficulties do not delay delivery schedules. In no case shall Talient Action Group be liable for any consequential or damages resulting from any delay in shipment or delivery.
All Talient Action Group customers agree not to hold Talient Action Group liable for delays in shipments caused by weather conditions, shipping company delays, international customs issues or any other circumstances beyond Talient Action Group’s direct control. Talient Action Group shipment and delivery dates are calculated based upon estimates provided by our suppliers.
Talient Action Group will always make sure that delivery schedules are met. However, unexpected equipment failure, malfunction and or technical problems may delay the printing process. In case of delay caused by technical difficulties, rush charges/fees will be refunded or waived where applicable. However, technical difficulties will not be the grounds for order cancellation.
Orders that will be shipped: Please allow one additional business day for receipt of labeling and billing information before counting turnaround time for shipping. For example, if you are quoted a shipping time of 3 business days from February 3rd, please allow the first day for Talient Action Group to relay your information to the shipping carrier for the arrival scan, and the following 3 business days/non-holidays for your shipment to arrive.
Please note, some orders may receive tracking information on a Saturday, although the order will not leave our facility until the following business day. In the case of a Monday holiday, the order will leave our facility the following business day.
Please be advised that we do not combine different items or orders for shipping. Due to the nature of gang-run printing, each item may be placed on a separate batch, and each batch may be completed at a different time than the rest of the items on the order. Thus, we ship each item separately to ensure you receive your products as soon as they are ready. We may combine shipping for items that have the same options, such as paper stock, quantity, etc.
Shipping suggestions are estimated and cannot be guaranteed.
Please note: Due to size limitations, we will not ship to PO Boxes.
28. NEXT DAY AM/PM SERVICE SHIPPING METHODNext Day AM/PM delivery is available based on the carrier selected. Please see carrier terms and conditions for shipping details.
FREIGHT SERVICE SHIPPING METHODIt is the customer's responsibility to ensure there is truck accessibility at the destination. You must have a dock to receive the shipment. The delivery point needs to be on the ground level. If no one is available at time of delivery, shipment will be sent back and will require a re-shipping cost.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure there is truck accessibility at the destination. You must either have a dock to receive the shipment, or choose "Lift Gate Service" if you do not have a dock. Lift Gate Service will incur and additional fee of $75.00. If your location falls under an area with limited access, you must choose "Limited Access Locations" service.
Pickup or Delivery – Limited Access Locations
Other similar locations where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Please note: Shipments destined to certain zip codes will be subject to a "per shipment" surcharge. This surcharge will be in addition to all other applicable rates and charges, and will be added to the freight bill as a separate line item. The surcharge will be billed to and shall be the responsibility of the party who is responsible for payment of the line haul freight charges. Upon checkout, if your zip code requires a surcharge, the surcharge will be added to the total freight cost.
29. CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERSOrders that are shipped to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). You may be subject to such Import Fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You are responsible for all additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country-to-country. Talient Action Group does not have control over these fees, nor can we predict the exact cost of these fees. We are not responsible for informing you of the specific fees that will apply; it is your responsibility as the importer and the customer to check what your country’s requirements are for all customs fees before placing your order. You are responsible for contacting your local customs office for further information. Please be advised that when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. This excludes Canadian orders.
All shipments of $17 dollars or more to Canada are subject to "Custom Clearance Fees" (these duties are included in our shipping and handling charges). All shipments of $17 dollars or more are also subject to Canadian taxes: HST, GST, PST, and QST, depending on their ship to address. Customers are responsible for payment of all duties and taxes.
Shipping rates for high-quantity products depend on the customers access to a shipping dock and forklift, otherwise additional charges may apply.
30. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGThe shipping of materials to international destinations will change expected delivery dates due to customs processing, local carrier usage, and other factors. Talient Action Group will work with clients with international shipping requirements to ensure the best carrier and method is selected. Please be advised that Talient Action Group is part of the HP digital press network which allows TAG to utilize vendors in other countries for localized printing and delivery. These services are available under separate contract with Talient Action Group. Inquire with our account service team to learn more.
31. SHIPPING ERRORS & LOST PACKAGESLost or damaged claims can only be filed for shipments over $50.00 in value and can only be done within 30 days from package shipment. Talient Action Group is not responsible for 3rd party shipping errors, omissions or damaged shipments.
32. CUSTOMER SUPPLIED INCORRECT ADDRESSWhen a package is not delivered due to an error made by the Customer in submitting the proper shipping address, Talient Action Group will reship the package with the corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment.
33. MAILING SERVICESMultiple mailings can be held in-house and released for no more than 60 days.
Since Talient Action Group's permit number is indicated on the Indicia, we will not be able to send you the remaining pieces of your marketing/mailing order. We will only be able to send you five samples. Remaining pieces can be stored for up to one month for future mailings, or recycled. If you wish to have additional copies of the mailing, you must place an additional order without the indicia being printed. This can be managed with our account service team to ensure you receive the best discount pricing on the full order.
Talient Action Group's permit Indicia is the property of Talient Action Group and can only be used by Talient Action Group. Any misuse of Talient Action Group's permit Indicia is prohibited and will result in an automatic cancellation of your account, charges for violation, and any postage fees.
MAILING LIST DATA ARE SOLD ON A STRICTLY "AS IS" BASIS. PRINTERS SQUARE, INC. DBA TALIENT ACTION GROUP DOES NOT ASSURE OR WARRANT THE CORRECTNESS, COMPREHENSIVENESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE DATA
34. DIRECT MARKETING SERVICESFor the expedited processing and level of service provided by our marketing department, all marketing orders and packages include a 10% markup on all products and services excluding postage.
Since Talient Action Group's permit number is indicated on the Indicia, we will not be able to send you the remaining pieces of your marketing/mailing order. We will only be able to send you five samples. Remaining pieces can be stored for up to 60 days for future mailings, or recycled.
Talient Action Group's permit Indicia is the property of Talient Action Group and can only be used by Talient Action Group. Any misuse of Talient Action Group's permit Indicia is prohibited and will result in an automatic cancellation of your account, charges for violation, and any postage fees.
MAILING LIST DATA ARE SOLD ON A STRICTLY "AS IS" BASIS. PRINTOGRAPH INC. DBA TALIENT ACTION GROUP DOES NOT ASSURE OR WARRANT THE CORRECTNESS, COMPREHENSIVENESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE DATA
35. DESIGN SERVICESIf you provide Talient Action Group with any text, images, designs, or other content for incorporation into the Design Services order or project, you agree to provide any and all necessary information claiming the right and authority to use such text, images, designs, or any other content provided and that use of such does not conflict with any trademark, copyright, or other right.
Talient Action Group reserves the right to refuse to accept a Design Services order/project or to cancel Design Services order prior to completion at any time for any reason.
Talient Action Group reserves the right to use any Designs and/or your finished Design Services project products as sample work for advertising, promotional and for internal purposes.
Design Services concepts will be provided within 4 business days from when the order is placed and with all necessary content and information provided. Final designs will be delivered in a PDF format via email. Customers will have 4 days to request revisions. If email on file is incorrect or email was filtered out, Talient Action Group Design Services will not be liable for any missed deadlines or delays and will not refund customers for this reason.
All design delivery times are estimates, as it can vary based on the project/order. Talient Action Group is not responsible for any late Design Service orders that may impact Customers project timeline and/or printing.
Talient Action Group suggests allowing one month of time for Design Service projects and associated printing and shipping times.
36. LOGO SERVICESTalient Action Group does not provide Logo Design services at this time.
37. CREDIT CARD CHARGESOrders of $600 or greater may require an authorization form and a copy of credit card and driver license (a valid photo ID).
All orders above $5,000.00 must be paid by cashier's check, money order or wire transfer (please contact the accounting department for ABA information).
38. CHECKSPlease be advised that we do not accept checks from first-time customers. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or contact our Accounting Department. Important: Your order will not be processed until payment is received
39. BROKER INFORMATIONIf you are a Broker(reseller), we require that you place a minimum of (10) ten order numbers per month in order to keep your account active. If for some reason there is little or no activity on the account, the account is subject to conversion to a retail account.
CA, KY and TX Brokers: If you are a Talient Action Group reseller, and we do not have a record of Resellers Permit in our files, you won’t be qualified for Sales Tax Exemption, please be notified that Sales Tax will apply to all of your orders.
We reserve the right to refuse service without disclosing a reason.
All prices are subject to change without notice, no adjustments will be made.
Please note that not all products are printed in the Texas and or Northern Kentucky facilities.